About the Role
- Partner with SEO Lead to develop SEO strategy and roadmap to address opportunities based on SEO best practices.
- Collaborate with Growth Team and relevant stakeholders to leverage SEO findings to improve site traffic and lead conversion
- Manage tactical execution of organic search optimizations focused around the 3-strategic pillars of SEO (content, technical, and authority)
- Perform SEO website audits inclusive of content, technical, authority, and competitive landscape analysis and communicate findings to SEO team and internal stakeholders.
- Analyze and synthesize organic search data to understand and report on search behavior, identify opportunities and contribute to our ongoing SEO projects.
- Measure results of SEO implementations using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog and SEM Rush.
- Track keyword and content performance and provide recommendations for content development strategies.
- Assist in the development of off-site SEO and backlinking strategies.
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Strong passion for driving SEO results
- Experience executing content gap analysis and keyword research
- Solid project and time management skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player attitude with demonstrated experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of technical SEO including site architecture, Schema markup, redirects, proper canonicalization, internal and external linking, etc.
- Excellent understanding of Google Algorithm updates and the corresponding impact on the SERP
About Alderton Rowe
At the heart of every great change is a great human. Every day our team is doing incredible things by working together to pursue our shared purpose–to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
Come be part of our team–bring your ideas, ingenuity and determination to make a difference, and we’ll solve some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Across industries and around the globe, we work with exceptional people and leading companies—using advanced technologies to create value for our clients, people and communities.
Join us and help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves.