About the Role
- Partner closely with and serve as a data and analytics expert for optimizing the growth funnel of emerging and existing products
- Answer business questions from partner teams using available big data such as back-end application data, web/mobile product interactions, and marketing campaign responses.
- Apply intermediate level statistics (descriptive statistics, common pitfalls, NHST, A/B testing) to identify low hanging fruits and provide recommendations to guide the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with data scientists with advanced knowledge of machine learning and statistics to answer business questions.
- Develop a strong understanding of our datasets
- Take initiative to create new insights that will improve products or growth/marketing initiatives.
- You subscribe to Alderton Rowe’s values and mission and can articulate the reasons why, and have an understanding of our product, business model and key metrics
- Ability to work with Growth Product managers and Marketing managers to understand their analytical needs and communicate results clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to access, clean, transform, visualize, and model datasets with minimal engineering support using expert level SQL, Python/R
- Prior experience with working on Growth initiatives – developing hypotheses, testing, and iterating to drive results. Familiarity with commonly used metrics in the Growth and Marketing areas – sessions, bounces, engagement, funnel conversion, etc.
- Familiarity with product analytics tools (one or more of – Google Analytics, Amplitude, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel etc) and metrics
- Ability to conduct exploratory analysis where documentation about data is not complete
- Visualization using tools like Quicksight, Tableau, and Shiny
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Management) plus 4+ years of industry experience or Master’s degree (e.g., MBA, Business Analytics) plus 2+ years of industry experience
- Ability to collaborate with data scientists who may work on more complex components of the business analysis
- Desirable to have: some knowledge of machine learning (regression, classification, clustering), data pipelines written in Scala/Spark
About Alderton Rowe
At the heart of every great change is a great human. Every day our team is doing incredible things by working together to pursue our shared purpose–to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
Come be part of our team–bring your ideas, ingenuity and determination to make a difference, and we’ll solve some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Across industries and around the globe, we work with exceptional people and leading companies—using advanced technologies to create value for our clients, people and communities.
Join us and help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves.