About the Role
- Assist leadership with sales strategy and planning, contest development and implementation and sales forecasting
- Own, manage and run sales forecasting process as well as budget planning and tracking
- Service as Sales liaison/representative to other functional areas within the organization
- Drive and manage the sales training/development process including on boarding, professional sales process training, and ongoing professional sales development
- Demonstrate personal accountability by building ownership for key initiatives
- Maintain high levels of execution through efficient route sales, customer orders/productivity attainment, analysis and effective staffing
- Develop the organization by managing performance and developing individual capability
- Set Sales priorities by using functional knowledge and business information
- Make critical decisions to achieve positive results with customers and employees
- Communicate business results and execute initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 – 8 years of work experience
- Superior skills in analytical and presentation tools such as Excel and PPT
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, and translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations
- Experience using Salesforce to produce relevant insights and streamline processes
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands
- Strong executive presentation and engagement skills
- Self-motivated with a highly collaborative style and strong influence skills
- Experience working in complex, multi-stakeholder organizations, virtual and cross-cultural teams
About Alderton Rowe
At the heart of every great change is a great human. Every day our team is doing incredible things by working together to pursue our shared purpose–to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
Come be part of our team–bring your ideas, ingenuity and determination to make a difference, and we’ll solve some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Across industries and around the globe, we work with exceptional people and leading companies—using advanced technologies to create value for our clients, people and communities.
Join us and help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves.