About the Role
We are looking for a driven, passionate and enthusiastic colleague that will lead with integrity in the following areas:
- Leads the effort to establish and maintain a strong and consistent brand identity for the company. Develops and implements strategic communications plan to maximize awareness of the company, its achievements and its programs.
- Participates actively in the decision-making process in order to speak authoritatively to the public on all issues.
- Oversees the development and execution of a broad social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the museum to ensure its effectiveness. Creates and executes internal/external communications plan with focus on strong media strategies.
- Crafts a public relations program that conveys information on challenging, controversial, and hotly contested issues to diverse audiences. The incumbent applies exceptional representational skills to create meaningful communication interchanges with clients
- Establishes and oversees the editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications. Reviews and approves all press releases, establishes guidelines for web communications, and reviews and approves all media and marketing materials produced and contracted media/marketing concerns.
- Plans and carries out the full range of supervisory and managerial authorities. Determines goals and objectives for the Office of Communications where emphasis should be placed, and how best to utilize resources including realignments to address shortfalls or to satisfy priority needs.
You qualify for this position if you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-14 level in the Federal Service or comparable pay band system. For this position specialized experience is defined as having experience in public information or public relations in a company or institution or similar organization; leading, overseeing and/or motivating a team of professionals in public relations, communications, marketing, design, and web and social media; developing and maintaining long and short term strategic planning.
About Alderton Rowe
At the heart of every great change is a great human. Every day our team is doing incredible things by working together to pursue our shared purpose–to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
Come be part of our team–bring your ideas, ingenuity and determination to make a difference, and we’ll solve some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Across industries and around the globe, we work with exceptional people and leading companies—using advanced technologies to create value for our clients, people and communities.
Join us and help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves.